Saturday, March 31, 2012

strange & weird problem in ASP.NET application

I am having a strange problem in my ASP.NET application. When
multiple users access the web site, the changes done by a user gets
reflected in another users session.

I have some global variables declared in a module which I use
throughout the application. Is it problem because of this? If I cant
declare a global variable in a module where else can I declare it
where it cannot be changed when multiple users are accessing the same
variable?

Please somebody help me.

-Shalinthat would be the difference betueen session variables and application
variables
you would need session variables
have a look at the pass variables value between diferent pages thread

hope it helps

eric

"shalin" <shalin@.imagine.co.in> wrote in message
news:2acc1eb4.0402260345.4dd44352@.posting.google.c om...
> I am having a strange problem in my ASP.NET application. When
> multiple users access the web site, the changes done by a user gets
> reflected in another users session.
> I have some global variables declared in a module which I use
> throughout the application. Is it problem because of this? If I cant
> declare a global variable in a module where else can I declare it
> where it cannot be changed when multiple users are accessing the same
> variable?
> Please somebody help me.
> -Shalin

0 comments:

Post a Comment