Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strange Characters in Asp.Net Text Box

Hello,
I have a form which saves some data to an SQL 2005 database
If the text written in the text box contains characters such as
"=E7=E3=E1=E0=E9=ED" when I load the data again I get a few strange charact=
ers:
"=C3=A7=C3=A3=C3=A1=C3 =C3=A9=C3"
What is going wrong here?
How can I solve this?
Thanks,
MiguelHello shapper,
This seems like a flaw in Unicode encoding mode in your URL If the character
s
you have types are unicode, then make sure that you save the file in proper
Unicode mode. If you are using VS2005, then you will find a command 'Advance
d
Save Options' which does this.
Thanks
Cyril Gupta
-- You can do anything with a little bit of 'magination.
-- I've been programming so long, my brain is now software.

> Hello,
> I have a form which saves some data to an SQL 2005 database
> If the text written in the text box contains characters such as
> "" when I load the data again I get a few strange characters:
> "??á é"
> What is going wrong here?
> How can I solve this?
> Thanks,
> Miguel

0 comments:

Post a Comment